- dr Paul's
Hay fever or allergic rhinitis is basically an allergic reaction that affects the nose. This mainly happens due to the action of pollen, dust, and other allergic substances. The notable symptoms include watery eyes, constant headaches, stuffy nose, sneezing, etc. Unnecessary delay in treatment can worsen the health condition which is quite undesirable. Hence, establish communication with a reputed health clinic to receive suitable remedial treatment.
Our Homeozone clinic also deals with cases like allergic rhinitis by delivering a long-lasting remedial satisfaction to the affected person. The doctors working in this clinic usually administer an innovative homeopathic procedure known as the Dr. Pauls Fusion Homeopathy. This treatment procedure has already proved to be quite useful to control ailments like irritable bowel syndrome, eczema, alopecia areata, and so on. But we mainly determine the extent and duration of this treatment only after thoroughly assessing the health condition of the patients. In doing so, we make sure that the disease never returns to deteriorate the health of a patient again.
We have noticed that patients suffering from allergic rhinitis are quite pleased with the outstanding result of this treatment. It is because this homeopathic treatment process restores the normal nose condition alongside removes other complications that are integrally associated with the disorder. Are you becoming curious to know more about our fusion homeopathy treatment process? Easily schedule an appointment with our highly experienced doctors through the customer service representative anytime.
Do’s and Don’ts
We just not only prescribe the suitable treatment to the patients but also take an active part in promoting awareness among people regarding various ailments like allergic rhinitis. No doubt that reading the do’s and don’ts list below will surely help them to gain the essential knowledge.
- Close your windows at night to prevent the entry of molds and pollens
- Shut the windows of your car while driving
- Stay indoors in the event of high pollen counts during the windy and arid weather condition
- Spend your vacation in the beachside to minimise pollen exposure quite easily
- Consult a doctor to consume the appropriate allergy-resistant drug.
- Never consume medicines beyond the prescribed dose
- Install window curtains to restrict the entry of pollens from outside
- Trimmed the lawn grass on a daily basis to remove accumulated molds and pollens
- Never pour excess water over your plant as hydrated soil accelerate the breeding of molds