- dr Paul's
Cough and Cold
The cough and cold is basically a common viral infection that mainly affects the throat and the nose. But it may grow worse and serious in the event of negligence and absence of proper medication. The main sign of this infection mainly includes constant sneezing, frequent cough, and sore throat. As a result, it becomes quite difficult to concentrate on the routine activities of daily life. The infection largely happens due to the invasion of the parainfluenza virus, adenovirus, coronavirus, and other microbes in the human body during the seasonal transformation. Hence, attaining timely treatment is the only way to curb this trouble at an early stage.
Our Homeozone Clinic also offers a reliable and result-oriented treatment to restrict the cough and cold infection within a shorter duration. We mainly administer an innovative homeopathic medication procedure that is known as the Dr. Pauls Fusion Homeopathy. We constantly record the progress of the patients during this treatment duration. In this way, we are able to determine whether to introduce new homeopathic medications or to continue with the existing one with the aim of ensuring the complete recovery of the patients.
We have no reluctance to state that patients of cold and cough have really responded to this homeopathic treatment method quite well. We have found that once attaining this treatment, the recurrence of cough and cold infection among the patients is visibly reduced. Are you also suffering from cold and cough infection? Visit our Homeozone clinic as early as possible to obtain relief from this trouble within a shorter time span.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Regularly gargle with warm saline water until the pain of your throat minimises
- Drink warm tea with lemon will prevent dehydration alongside providing a soothing impact
- You should bring the room temperature to a moderate level to restrict the activity of the viruses
- Take complete rest with 8 to 10 hours of sound sleep once infected with cold
- Use the right medicines by consulting a doctor
- Never visit workplace frequently while suffering from cold
- Do not travel in a flight as that may further worsen your condition
- Skip driving the car when you are down with severe cold and cough
- Do not work much
- Avoid gulping chilled and cold beverages until you recover completely