- dr Paul's
Eczema or atopic dermatitis primarily denotes a condition that transforms the skin quite itchy and red. The signs and symptoms of this problem constantly vary among individuals. It usually happens to the children but adults can also experience this kind of disorder as well. The ailment can affect regular activities and proper sleep. Hence, seeking an early remedy is actually an ideal way to prevent this condition at an early stage.
We have been actively involved in providing suitable remedial solutions to the patients suffering from eczema. Our Homeozone clinic serves the affected individuals only after thoroughly examining the skin condition and other factors. We mainly treat this kind of problem by a top-quality procedure known as the Dr. Pauls Fusion Homeopathy. The treatment mainly proceeds with providing certain homeopathic medicines to the patients that will prevent the recurrence of the eczema ailment on a long-term basis. As a part of this treatment procedure, we also constantly observe the progress of the patients until gaining the desired positive outcome.
We have no hesitation to say that the recovery of the patients from eczema is quite satisfactory by administering this homeopathic treatment method. It actually restores the normal skin complexion of the patients without leaving any slightest trace of red marks and swells after completing the specific duration. Are you eager to acquire a thorough understanding of this treatment? Get in touch with our doctors quite easily by filling the query box of our Homeozone website.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Use scentless and soap-free cleansing solution
- Provide a relief to the skin from too much cleansing
- Maintain short fingernails to minimise skin harm
- Drink sufficient to keep your skin hydrated
- Wear organic fabrics as that will minimise the chance of excess sweat
- Resist from scratching the skin surface
- Skip wearing nickel-coated jewelleries as that can further irritate the skin
- Desist from having a hot water shower
- Stop using detergents and perfumes containing harsh components
- Avoid gulping soft drinks
- Never use any skin product without consulting a doctor